Combining a thorough understanding of greenhouse and indoor growing environments with unique technology for irrigation control and nutrient management, CLARI systems provide a complete control solution for both greenhouse or commercial-scale production facilities.
One of the most important components of a grow room is the right temperature, light, water, nutrients, and humidity levels. Customized to each grower’s requirements and are adaptable to their changing needs, CLARI systems enable them to operate their growing facilities exactly the way they want. It will be easy to make sure that the temperature and humidity levels remain based on what is best for the plants. It requires lesser effort on your part since you do not have to do constant monitoring.
The right tools will do the job on your behalf!
The innovative ClariGROW system will eliminate all the stress associated with growing. For example, when growing plants in hydroponics - one mistake made with fertilization can
destroy all your crops and months of investment you made in growing plants The ClariGROW system takes all the stress away.
What ClariGROW can do:
• Smart system for growing plants with minimal human intervention.
• Controlled from a phone or computer. Online control of the plant’s microclimate.
• You can easily get a large, premium quality crop.
• Easily configurable for a wide range of applications, from small grow boxes to large greenhouses
• Ideal for growing plants in pots and hydroponic installations.
• Is a tool for training in plant cultivation.
How ClariGROW does it:
ClariGROW collects environmental parameters: air and soil temperature, humidity levels, light levels, and other parameters. After processing the data, ClariGROW creates ideal conditions for the growth and development of plants, helping you obtain the best possible yield.
How ClariGROW creates ideal conditions for plants
Parameters ideal for the life cycle of a plant are regulated by controlling equipment - pumps, fans, lighting, etc. A precisely calculated amount of fertilizer is automatically supplied when watering, depending on the stage of plant development ... and much more.
Is it easy to work with ClariGROW?
Concise user interface requires no special training. Even when you turn on the device for the first time, you can easily configure the system by specifying the time to turn on the lights, watering time, and many other parameters.
ClariGROW consists of two modules:
• ClariHUB: module for collecting and processing data, and making decisions.
• ClariPOWER: smart module for controlling external devices.
and that's it, no more controllers. If you need to control many devices, simply plug in one or more ClariPOWER modules.
ClariHUB: decision making module
14 connectors for enabling sensors. The sensor type is detected automatically, so each sensor can be connected to any port of the device.
• You are not limited by the standard set of sensors: you can use any combination of sensors
• Do you need a lot of temperature sensors to conduct experiments? No problems
• Need to connect your own sensor that is not included in the package? No problems.
• Not enough connectors? Just connect another module
• ClariHUB can be connected to the Internet, providing remote access to all devices
• Internet missing? No problem. ClariHUB has a built-in standalone web server allowing you to control the system as if you were there. Standard set of sensors:
• Digital sensor for air and water temperature.
• Air humidity sensor.
• Soil moisture sensor.
• Lux and Plant Light Units (PAR) sensor.
• Carbon dioxide sensor.
• PH acidity sensor and water quality (EC) sensor.
Looking for other sensors? Air methane sensor? Sensor for non-contact temperature measurement? No problem, you can connect them.
ClariPOWER: module for controlling external devices
• 5 controllable sockets for connecting equipment.
• 16 outputs with support for pulse-width modulation - for control of illuminators, pumps for fertilizer supply, and much more.
• 8 outputs for control of electrovalves for water supply.
• 4 analog inputs for connecting water level sensors, leak sensors, and other emergencies.
• ClariPOWER modules are networked to increase the number of connected devices.
Due to the easily changeable program of actions, the clariGROW system can be used for any tasks related to the control of various devices. clariGROW is a configurable industrial controller. The system can be configured to control and monitor various production processes and industrial equipment.
ClariGROW is an irreplaceable and reliable assistant for managing any process.
Presentation by Michael Dubinovsky - download PDF
Yield, quality, and quantity can all be significantly increased using a scientific approach to cannabis plant growing.
Growing yield can be significantly increased by using an advanced micro-controller system which monitors the following critical elements and maintains optimal levels: light, CO2, temperature, PH, humidity, and water and nutrient levels. This system provides full automation of sensing, sequencing, charting, logging, and alarms.
Alongside these electronic components, advanced plant nutrients give consistent optimal dosing during each stage of plant development. This system has been proven to significantly enhance plant growth during field trials at one of the leading cannabis growing facilities in Oklahoma.
Michael Dubinovsky - Sunshine Boosters Co-Founder
Michael has been an opto-electronic engineer for over 30 years, working for various industries, including lighting, opto-electronics, defense, lasers, etc. However, growing live plants was his lifetime passion. He co-founded TopTropicals.com - one of the leading live tropical plants growers, located in Florida. Later he decided to apply his technical expertise to creating a scientifically based controlled growing environment for plants, including cannabis, so people can get the very best results from their plants.